Membership Level Descriptions
- Professional Member: Professional members are the managers, owners, or brokers of record of their companies, whose primary business is loan origination, who hold licenses issued by the California Bureau of Real Estate or Department of Corporations, and whose licenses are in good standing. Professional members have voting privileges and may serve on the State Board of Directors. This is an individual membership. Annual rate is $299.
- Associate Member: Loan originators, loan officers, or loan consultants whose primary business is mortgage loan origination and who is not the owner, manager, or broker of record. Associate members have voting privileges, but may not serve on the State Board of Directors. Individual membership. Annual rate is $199.
- Associate Member (New MLO's Only): Only first-time members are eligible. Loan originators, loan officers, or loan consultants whose primary business is mortgage loan origination and who is not the owner, manager, or broker of record and who acquired their CA MLO license within the past 12 months of membership start date. Associate members have voting privileges, but may not serve on the State Board of Directors. Membership will be approved once verified at: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Individual membership.
- Affiliate Member: An Affiliate member is an individual whose business is other than that of loan origination (e.g. wholesale, appraiser, bank, title officer, lender, attorney, vendor, etc.), but who has an interest in supporting mortgage brokers in general, and the Association, in particular. Affiliate members have voting privileges, may serve on committees and may serve as an Advisory Director on the State Board of Directors. Individual membership. Annual rate is $249.
- Support Staff Member - Members are non-licensed individuals that perform administrative, processing, clerical type duties for a Professional, Associate or Affiliate Member. Support staff members do not have voting privileges and may not serve on the State Board of Directors, but may serve on CAMP committees. Individual membership. Annual rate is $99.
- Statewide Industry Membership (ALL Levels): Statewide members are companies whose employees are registered or acting as a mortgage loan originator or whose primary business activity is related to the mortgage industry and have a statewide presence. There shall be one designated primary contact for the company who shall have voting privileges regarding CAMP affairs, may serve on committees, may serve as an Advisory Director on the State Board of Directors. Company is responsible for providing and maintaining a quarterly list of members with the CAMP state office.
- Statewide Premium Membership: Includes 500 Associate or Affiliate memberships with no geographical constraints as well as pre-selection of trade show booth for both annual CAMP events (includes free booth rental fee), one year web advertising on CAMP's newly revamped website. Additional CAMP memberships are $65 per person. Annual rate is $25,000.
- Statewide Plus Membership: Includes 41 Associate or Affiliate memberships with no geographic constraints. Additional CAMP memberships are $80 per person. Annual rate is $3,500.
- Statewide Membership: Includes 21 Associate or Affiliate memberships with no geographic constraints. Additional CAMP memberships are $100 per person. Annual rate is $2,400.
- Corporate Plus: Includes 10 Associate or Affiliate memberships with no geographic constraints. Annual rate is $1400.
- Corporate: Includes 5 Associates or Affiliate memberships with no geographic constraints. Annual rate is $775.
Membership Pledge & Authorization
- I pledge to conduct my business in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the state of California, the federal government, and in accordance with the Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, Bylaws, and Board policies of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals. I understand that failure to do so may result in the termination of my membership without refund.
- I authorize CAMP and the local CAMP Chapters to contact me via telephone, fax, email, and mail regarding Association business.
- I understand that I can remove any portion of my contact information or my entire profile from the online membership directory of this web page at any time by logging in and updating the Account -> My Profile -> Privacy area within this web page.
- Dues or contributions to CAMP are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. However, membership dues payment may be deductible by members as an ordinary and necessary business expense. A portion of dues, however, is not deductible as ordinary and necessary expense to the extent that CAMP engages in lobbying. The nondeductible portion of your 2022 dues for CAMP is estimated to be twenty (20) percent.
- No dues will be refunded (per CAMP By Laws).