On September 18, 2019, as the California Legislative Session concluded, AB 5 was enacted as Chapter 296. The bill’s provisions take effect on January 1, 2020, and they are for provisions of the Labor Code, Unemployment Insurance Code, and Industrial Welfare Commission Wage Orders.
Join the California Association of Mortgage Professionals on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 11am PT for an informative discussion of the 1099 vs W2 rule.
This webinar will review...
- What AB5 could mean for your business
- "Misclassification" of employees
- What is the "ABC" test?
- How can I correct any "misclassifications"?
- What happens if I get caught?
- The real cost of misclassifications?
Cost for this webinar is FREE for members and $25 for non-members.